Depilatories in Croatia
Despite healthy growth in households’ disposable income, the depilatories category did not see good results in 2019. Growth was slow, mostly due to a lack of novelty. In general, this was one of the beauty and personal care categories to see the lowest levels of performance in 2019. Croatian women are quite conservative regarding depilation. Most is performed by shaving. Hair removal was stagnating at the end of the review period, and gaining no ground with regard to shaving.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Croatia
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Weak performance from depilatories in 2019, shaving remains most popular method
- Shaving giants lead the category thanks to extensive product ranges, longstanding presence, and advertising support
- Consumers prefer branded products over private label alternatives
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within depilatories
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Consumers demonstrate signs of upmarket shift pre-COVID-19
- Retailers expand private label ranges, online channel and social media influencers gain traction
- Rapid return to more upmarket products unlikely post-COVID-19, opportunities for private label in price-sensitive Croatia
- MARKET DATA
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources