Depilatories in Costa Rica
Given the overall maturity reached by most types of depilatories in Costa Rica, major players continued to develop additional levels of segmentation and specialisation to help boost demand. Such moves included the rising development of multiple-blade razor systems (with up to five blades), along with increased availability of specialised hair removers and bleaches for specific body areas (including facial strips) and even men-specific brand extensions for body hair removal.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Development of Additional Segmentation
- Marketing Claims Support Sales
- New Development Opportunities To Emerge Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional Players and Beauty Specialists' Brands Continue To Lead
- Walmart's Private Label Line Equate Continues To Develop During 2017
- Further Product Specialisation Will Make Room for New Products and Promote Channel Shifts Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Further Focus on Specialisation and Segmentation
- Natural Ingredients Are the Major Trend Within Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- New and Traditional Players Continue To Focus on Targeting Mid-income Consumers
- Walmart's Private Label Line Increases Its Presence Across Most Categories, While the Local Player Bioland Gains Additional Momentum Through Natural-based Products
- masstige Products Focused on Mid-income Millennials Are Expected To Gain Momentum Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources