Depilatories in Chile
If in the past most women tended to use men’s razors to remove unwanted hair, they are now more aware of differences between women’s and men’s razors, especially since new technology and ergonomic features have been developed rather than just the same item being marketed with a pink colour.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Depilatories in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Technology in Women's Razors Finally Attracting Female Consumers
- Feminism and Painful Techniques Are Not Best Friends
- Women's Pre-shave Products Are Still Unknown by Most Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Two Wax Brands Exit the Category in 2018
- Three Razors and Blade Brands Climb the Category Ranking in 2018
- Veet, the Hair Removal Cream, Maintains Top Spot
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2014-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Gloomy Market Performance
- Disruption Among Distribution Channels Challenges Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Towards Premium Massification?
- Recycling Law, Detox Trend and New Challenges for Beauty and Personal Care Industry
- A Few Difficult Years Are Expected Until the Market Stabilises and Find A New Equilibrium
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources