Depilatories in Canada
Depilatories in Canada is a saturated category. In 2017, it continued to suffer from a lack of growth drivers, while also being threatened by professional hair removal services as well as electrical devices such as epilators and at-home laser hair removal appliances. Depilatories is expected to post a further modest decline in both volume and value terms at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period as consumer expenditure on hair removal may well shift away from the category towards alternat...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN CANADA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Depilatories A Mature Category Lacking Growth Drivers
- Natural Products in Demand
- Trend Towards Convenience in Depilatories
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble and Edgewell Personal Care Brands Together Dominate Depilatories
- Internet Retailing Records Strong Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Registers A Stronger Performance in 2017
- Niche Brands Attract Mainstream Attention
- Acquisitions Redefine the Competitive Landscape
- New Product Launches in Colour Cosmetics Highlight Influencer Marketing
- Beauty and Personal Care Expected To Record Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources