Depilatories in Cameroon
Depilatories is not expected to see strong growth over the forecast period, with the CAGR expected to be in line with that seen in 2017 in value terms at constant 2017 prices. However, the growth achieved will be due to rising disposable incomes, as some consumers look to trade up from razors to more “modern” products. Expatriates and Cameroonians who have lived abroad and know about different options in depilatories will be the main growth drivers.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Depilatories Is Expected To See Muted Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Product Innovation Is Low in Hair Removers/bleaches
- Women's Razors and Blades Will Continue To Grow, While Women's Pre-shave Will Remain Absent
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Leads Depilatories in 2017
- the Competitive Landscape Is Anticipated To Remain Unchanged
- Depilatories Suffers From A Lack of Marketing Activities
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Records Growth, Supported by the Rising Urban Population
- Lifestyle Changes Drive Growth for Beauty and Personal Care
- A Local Player Leads Beauty and Personal Care Despite Multiple International Players
- New Product Development Particularly Prominent in Bath and Shower
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Set To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources