Depilatories in Bosnia-Herzegovina
The 2017 summer was one of the hottest on record in Bosnia-Herzegovina. This automatically meant that consumers, particularly female consumers, were wearing more revealing clothes. This also meant that demand for depilatories spiked during the summer season and explains the strong value growth recorded in 2017. A similar performance was recorded in 2015, another year remembered for hot summer weather, which confirms the existence of a strong link between demand for depilatories and the weather.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hot Summer Weather Boosts Demand for Depilatories
- Hair Removers/bleaches Competes With Women's Razors and Blades
- Women's Pre-shave Has the Most Significant Sales Potential
- Competitive Landscape
- the Traditional Category Structure in Depilatories Favours Razors and Blades Specialists
- Controlling Shelf Space Is Key To Winning Share in Hair Removers/bleaches
- Private Label Is Only Starting To Penetrate Depilatories
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Supportive Macroeconomic Environment Boosts Stability
- Shift Towards Internet-enabled Marketing Platforms
- the Top 10 Players in Beauty and Personal Care Are All International Players
- Back To Basics, All-natural and Pharmacy-exclusive Products Are the Most Popular Positionings for New Product Developments in Beauty and Personal Care
- Macroeconomic Factors Positively Affect Demand for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources