Depilatories in Belgium
Strong competition coming from other hair removal methods and unfavourable weather conditions are the most significant threats to sales of depilatories. Indeed, sales of depilatories were negatively affected in 2016 and 2017 by the strong competition that the category faces from two other methods of hair removal: personal care appliances used at home by women and professional depilation services provided in beauty salons. Pulsed light hair removal devices were particularly successful in Belgium...
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN BELGIUM
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competition From Other Hair Removal Methods Harms Depilatories Value Sales
- Pre-shave and Razors Decline, Whilst Hair Removers Are More Dynamic
- Innovation Set To Boost Prospects for All Depilatory Products Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Leads in Highly Concentrated Competitive Landscape
- Second-ranked Reckitt Benckiser Loses Value Share Whilst Value Share Rises for Yves Rocher Benelux Hair Removers/bleaches
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Static Performance for Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Free From and Natural Ingredients Are the Main Growth Drivers
- Premium Outperforms Mass
- More Free From, Natural and Sustainable Products in 2017
- Signs of Recovery
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources