Depilatories in Argentina
Depilatories avoided the economic crisis and actually expanded its volume sales in 2017. Categories such as women's razors and blades still have very strong potential and have very cheap prices. These reasons explain the sustained growth of volume sales despite the complicated economic context. Even new players are slowly entering the category, improving the product offering. In 2017, direct selling company Cosméticos Avon SACI debuted in women’s razors and blades with its Avon Wellness brand.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEPILATORIES IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Attractive Prices and New Players Boost Sales of Depilatories
- Aesthetic Centres That Eliminate Hair Permanently Compete With Depilatories
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Expands Thanks To Private Label
- Competitive Landscape
- Sales Are Concentrated Among Multinational Companies
- Reckitt Benckiser Modifies Its Product Strategy in the Category
- New Players and Products Are Expected
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Volume Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Fall for the Third Year in A Row
- A Change in Consumer Behaviour Favours the Other Grocery Retailers Channel
- Direct Selling Companies Become Multichannel
- Launching Products With Natural Ingredients Is Key To Attracting Consumers
- Very Favourable Outlook for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources