Deodorants in Uzbekistan
Deodorants is expected to record steady growth in volume and current value sales over the forecast period. The category will continue to benefit as economic development not only makes deodorants affordable to more consumers, but also encourages the adoption of higher personal hygiene standards among Uzbekistanis in general. Population growth will also support the expansion of the category, as will marketing activities and improvements in distribution. Moreover, the entry of new companies and bra...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Uzbekistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorants Set To Benefit From Economic Development and Population Growth
- Deodorant Sprays Projected To Be the Most Dynamic Category
- Demand for Deodorant Creams and Roll-ons Expected To Decline
- Competitive Landscape
- Nivea Distributor Palmy Flower Continues To Lead Deodorants
- Colgate-Palmolive Remains the Most Dynamic Player in Value Growth Terms
- Leading International Brands Continue To Benefit From Strong Advertising Support
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Uzbekistan's Beauty and Personal Care Market Posts Mixed Results in 2018
- Favourable Demographic and Economic Trends Mitigate Impact of Price Hikes
- International Brands Continue To Lead But Domestic Players Become More Competitive
- Uzbek-south Korean Joint Venture Navoiy Beauty Cosmetics Begins Production
- Economic Growth Will Underpin Market Expansion Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources