Deodorants in Uzbekistan
Deodorants is expected to continue experiencing positive sales growth over the forecast period. This situation is set to be based on improving consumer awareness of the advantages of using deodorants. The category is also set to benefit from consistent population growth and anticipated further growth in the economy. In addition, the proliferation of products and brands means strengthening competition in the category and this is likely to suppress unit price growth, which in turn is likely to ens...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stronger Economy and Population Growth Set To Underpin Positive Sales Growth
- Deodorant Sticks To Remain the Strongest Grower
- Deodorant Sprays Set To Remain Dominant, Challenging Deodorant Sticks on Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Palmy Flower, the Local Distributor of Nivea, Remains the Leading Player in Deodorants
- Colgate-Palmolive Is the Strongest Performer in 2017
- Leadership of International Companies Due To Their Stronger Advertising Activity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Economic Development Support Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Price Inflation Prompts More Careful Management of Household Spending
- International Brands Remain the Dominant Presence
- Beauty Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care
- Economic Recovery Set To Support Positive Sales Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources