Deodorants in the United Kingdom
Deodorant sprays remained the top performer in terms of category growth for deodorants in 2018. The product category has remained popular with British consumers thanks to its claims for efficacy but also continuous product availability and innovation in terms of scents and claims. With the macroeconomic climate becoming more uncertain in the UK, value for money is now more than ever important to British consumers. Whilst compressed aerosols in a 125ml format were very popular after Unilever’s in...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rise and Fall of Compressed Format Aerosol Deodorants
- Healthy Lifestyles and the Growing Demand for cleaner Alternatives
- Blurring Lines With Fragrances As Body Mists Grow in Popularity
- Competitive Landscape
- the Category Remains Dominated by Large Firms
- Competition Amongst Top Brands Makes It Hard for Private Label To Compete
- Consumer Awareness Is Slowly Shifting the Deodorants Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Despite Its Slowdown, the Beauty and Personal Care Market in the UK Remains Dynamic
- British Consumers Are Looking To Buy Better in An Uncertain Economic Context
- L'oréal and Estée Lauder Maintain Leading Positions
- Natural and Clean Beauty Is Becoming Industry Standard
- Brexit Remains the Main Challenge for the Industry
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources