Deodorants in Ukraine
In Ukraine, deodorants are deemed necessity products by many consumers in spite of health concerns associated with deodorants use in recent years. Such products enjoy very efficient distribution nationwide being found in all major retail channels, including non-store ones. In addition, deodorants are marked by particularly aggressive advertising campaigns (eg Rexona, Nivea) regularly run on national TV channels. Consumers are expected to continue using deodorants with the same regularity as befo...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorants - Favoured and Massively Advertised Products in Ukraine
- Deodorant Spray Format Is Most Popular With Ukrainian Consumers
- Further Segmentation in Deodorants in Anticipated
- Competitive Landscape
- Deodorants Largely Concentrated in the Hands of Two Major Multinationals
- Local Companies Have Minor Presence in Deodorants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Demonstrates Further Growth in 2018
- Ukrainians Focus Heavily on the Economy Segment of Beauty and Personal Care
- Multinationals Are Strongest in Beauty and Personal Care Products in Ukraine
- Innovations - A Way To Effectively Attract Ukrainian Consumers
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Set To Further Recover in Ukraine
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources