Deodorants in Ukraine
In 2017, consumption of deodorants continued rising in Ukraine with deodorants for men contributing to the category’s dynamism as a whole. The impetus comes from male consumers trading down from fragrances, in addition to overall consumer confidence recovering. While women’s and unisex deodorants generated the bulk of deodorants sales at the end of the review period, with time men’s deodorants is forecast to grow in share, especially if manufacturers continue supporting their male-specific offer...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Men's Deodorants Drives Category Forward
- Deodorant Sprays Is the Most Appealing Format
- Growing Health Concerns Lead To Greater Scrutiny of Product Ingredients
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Ukraine Tov and Beiersdorf Ukraine Tov - Undisputed Leaders in Deodorants
- Innovations Will Be Required To Fuel Consumer Demand for Deodorants
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Gains Momentum at Expense of Direct Selling
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Benefits Positively From Economic Stability
- Beauty and Personal Care Consumer Demands Becoming More Sophisticated
- Beauty and Personal Care Remains Fragmented in Ukraine
- Innovation - A Driving Force for Demand in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Macroeconomic Factors Will Continue Impacting Consumer Demand in Future
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources