Deodorants in Tunisia
Deodorants is projected to post robust growth in value sales at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period, as many Tunisians now consider such products to be essential for everyday hygiene. In particular, the category will continue to benefit from growth in the numbers of young adults and professionals in the Tunisian population, as these groups are key users of deodorants products. Rising urbanisation and the increasing penetration of modern retailing channels across the country will also h...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorants Projected To Perform Strongly Over the Forecast Period
- Launch of New Added-value Products Expected
- Demand for Products With Skin Care Benefits Set To Increase
- Competitive Landscape
- Henkel-alki Maintains Its Leading Position
- Arem Group Is the Most Dynamic Performer
- Wide Distribution and Strong Promotional Support Key To Success of Global Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Consumer Spending on Beauty and Personal Care Remains Slow
- More Affordable Products Gain Ground in Several Categories
- Lipp Distribution Remains the Market Leader in Value Terms
- Global Trends Influence New Product Developments in 2017
- Outlook for the Forecast Period Is Bright
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources