Deodorants in Thailand
Demand for deodorants took a severe hit from the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and the measures introduced by the Thai government to try to limit the spread of the virus. As many Thais were forced to work and study from home, their usage of deodorants declined, whilst the more sedentary lifestyles, with lower exposure to the sun, less travel and lower exercise levels at home, meant perspiration levels declined, which also led to steep declines in demand in 2020.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Deodorants in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- May 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DEODORANTS IN THAILAND
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- More active lifestyles help kickstart a recovery in 2021
- Promotions and CSR efforts help drive sales for the leading brands in 2021
- Premium fragrances lose further share with consumers saving their money for other products
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- More active lives should support increased demand for deodorants
- Roll-ons the preferred choice of Thai consumers
- Convenience, value and health important when selecting deodorants
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2021-2026
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2019-2026
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2019-2026
- BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN THAILAND
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Beauty and personal care in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources