Deodorants in Taiwan
The forecast period is expected to see volume sales of deodorants continue to increase due to rising per capita usage. More consumers are becoming interested in deodorants as the acceptance of body odour continues to decline and people become more invested in the idea that they should present a pleasant, clean aroma at all times. In addition, increasing interest in taking regular exercise is set to continue supporting demand. However, high levels of competition mean that average unit prices are...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slower Value Growth Expected in Deodorants Due To Unit Price Declines
- Few Perceived Threats To Sales of Deodorants Likely To Be Seen
- Deodorant Sprays Expected To Continue Leading Growth During the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Remains by Far the Strongest Player in Deodorants
- Gender-specific Products Continue To Gain Ground, Especially in Deodorant Sprays
- Mass Brands Dominate, With Consumers Seeing Little Value in Premium Deodorants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consistent Positive Growth Registered in Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Natural Products Become More Popular in Skin Care and Colour Cosmetics
- Major International Players Continue To Lead Sales
- South Korean Brands Remain at the Forefront of New Product Development
- Growth Set To Accelerate Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources