Deodorants in Saudi Arabia
Ongoing heat waves in Saudi Arabia as well as increased health and hygiene awareness have prompted consumers to step up their hygiene practices and use deodorants more often. Moreover, the relatively new and evolving deodorant sticks and deodorant creams categories helped maintain value growth over the review period due to their high price in comparison to other deodorant formats. Although consumers in Saudi Arabia still favour deodorant sprays and roll-ons, some consumers are starting to switch...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hot Weather Conditions and Increased Health and Hygiene Practices Support Demand
- Deodorant Sprays Remains Most Favoured Format in Saudi Arabia
- Promotional Campaigns Reduce Average Unit Price
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Maintains Leading Position in Deodorants
- Supermarkets Leads Among Distribution Channels
- Brands Continue To Focus Greatly on Fighting Odour
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Increasing Number of Negative Factors Curb Market Development
- Social Media Influences Demand for Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Dermocosmetics and Private Label Emerge in Beauty and Personal Care
- More Natural Ingredients Will Be Part of Beauty and Personal Care Future
- Uncertainty Undermines Expansion of Beauty Specialist Retailers
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources