Deodorants in Russia
At the end of the review period, an increasing number of Russian consumers became aware of the importance of natural and organic ingredients and the harm caused by chemical elements. Consumer expertise increased due to the growing tendency to read and leave reviews on the most popular internet forums Irecommend.ru and Otzovik.com with detailed descriptions of the composition and ingredients. Awareness of the dangers of chemical elements included in deodorants was also actively increased by healt...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN RUSSIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Natural Trend Penetrates Deodorants
- Specific Features Attract Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Dominate Deodorants in Russia in 2017
- Private Label's Value Share Remains Insignificant Within Deodorants
- Major Deodorants Players Continue To Rely on Television Advertising
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Slows Down Amidst Ongoing Economic Hardship
- Personalisation, Digitalisation and Naturalness Trends Are Among the Most Apparent
- Fragmented Competitive Landscape Is Enriched With New Brands
- Brands Seek To Meet Growing Consumer Desire for Natural Products and Multitasking
- Beauty and Personal Care Is Expected To Continue With Stagnant Performance
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources