Deodorants in the Philippines
Although deodorants have long been widely available across the Philippines, their penetration has been weaker among lower-income groups. However, with the availability of smaller pack sizes and more affordable prices, deodorants are becoming more accessible to these consumers. Furthermore, the country’s strong economy is lifting ever increasing numbers of consumers out of poverty while also supporting an increase in the number of mid-income consumers, which is also boosting sales.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in the PhilippinesEuromonitor InternationalJuly 2019 LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES HeadlinesProspectsManufacturers Look To Make Products More AccessibleConsumers Willing To Pay the Price for Added ValueTargeted Marketing Remains Key in Congested MarketCompetitive LandscapeAxe and Rexona Help Unilever Reach A Wide AudienceAvon Retains Strong Position Thanks To Wide Choice and Strong Distribution NetworkEver Growing Choice of Products As Market Shows Strong PotentialCategory Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive SummaryA Strong and Developing Economy Helping To Drive Demand for Beauty and Personal CareSocial Media Helping To Build Interest and Excitement in Beauty and Personal CareLocal Players Use Online Sales To Eat Away at the Dominance of the Global GiantsPlenty of Activity in An Evolving Beauty and Personal Care MarketA Bright Future on the Horizon for Beauty and Personal Care in the PhilippinesMarket Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources