Deodorants in Peru
Sales of deodorants declined by 23% in 2020 in 2020 constant value terms in light of the impact of COVID-19. Deodorants usage declined during 2020, as a result of home seclusion. Reduced physical activity and the absence of social occasions and remote work, led Peruvians to use deodorant fewer times per day. This is despite the fact that deodorants are increasingly regarded as playing an essential role in personal hygiene routines by younger Peruvians, and who did not give up the habit in 2020.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Deodorants in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- April 2021
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- DEODORANTS IN PERU
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Home seclusion, absence of social occasions and remote work lead to a decline in deodorant sales in 2020
- Deodorant sprays remains the most popular format while pumps increase in popularity among young users
- International players continue to lead deodorants in 2020
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- A return to normal social conditions will see deodorants return to a positive constant 2020 value trajectory in 2021
- Direct selling sees value share erode during the epidemic
- Manufacturers and retailers will continue to drive sales by price promotions
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2020-2025
- BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN PERU
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources