- DEODORANTS IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Need for Social Approval Among Young Consumers Will Drive Growth of Deodorants
- Sprays Will Remain the Most Widely Used Format
- Low-priced Perfumes Will Remain A Threat To Deodorants
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Pakistan Ltd Leads With Multiple Successful Brands
- Hilal Care Emerges As New Player With Its Flagship Brand Bold Body Spray
- International Players Dominate Deodorants With Their Better Distribution Networks
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improved Lifestyles and Evolving Consumer Preferences Drive Growth in 2017
- Television and Social Media Play A Crucial Role in Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- International Players Dominate With Strong Brand Equity and Consumer Loyalty
- New Product Launches in 2017 Are Targeted at Convenience and Consumers Seeking Benefits
- Booming Fashion Industry To Encourage Growth of Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Deodorants in Pakistan
Consumers in Pakistan, of which 57% are young people, are increasingly becoming conscious of their hygiene and personal grooming and are spending more on products previously unused by their parents. Several factors led to this development in their spending and the subsequent growth of deodorants. Firstly, Pakistan has a strongly growing middle-income consumer group with rural to urban migration, resulting in more consumers. Moreover, the growing modern retail landscape added to the product varie...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.