Deodorants in Mexico
In 2017, deodorant pumps posted double-digit current value growth. Its positive performance can be explained by the fact that deodorant pumps are available in a variety of fruit and floral scents and, therefore, are considered a substitute for fragrances. Although the scents tend to be softer or last for a shorter time than fragrances, consumption of deodorant pumps is growing thanks to the products’ affordability compared to average prices of eau de toilette and eau de parfum.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorant Pumps Takes Advantage of Its Affordability
- Premium Deodorants Expected To Remain Small
- Deodorant Roll-ons Is the Leading Format Within Direct Sellers
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever De México and Colgate-Palmolive De México Lead Deodorants
- Innovation Expected To Be A Relevant Strategy for Growth in Deodorants During the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Is A Growing Market in Mexico
- Beauty and Personal Care Internet Retailing Is the Fastest Growing Channel
- Strong International Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Innovation Brings Dynamism To Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Expects Further Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources