Deodorants in Macedonia
Like many other beauty and personal care categories, deodorants was negatively impacted by demographic trends, due to the combination of the low birth rate and significant migratory trend out of Macedonia to other more developed countries. The shrinking consumer base for deodorants resulted in a significant slowdown in growth. In addition, due to the lack of availability of natural deodorants, a growing number of consumers are increasingly shifting towards mass fragrances at the expense of deodo...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Macedonia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Negative Demographics Slow Down the Growth of Deodorants
- the Growing Importance of the Gym Culture Drives Up Sales
- Deodorant Sprays Is the Dominant Format
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Group Leads Deodorants
- Group Sarantis Ranks Second
- Avon Is One of the Leading Brands in Deodorants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Sees Stable Growth Despite Serious Challenges
- Innovation and Frequent New Launches Positively Impact Beauty and Personal Care
- International Companies Dominate Beauty and Personal Care
- Modern Grocery Retailers Increases Its Share of Distribution
- Slower Growth Over the Forecast Period, Due To Saturation and Economic Woes
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources