Deodorants in Latvia
Deodorants are already seen as essential products by the vast majority of Latvian people and for this reason sales of deodorants are already well-developed and the category is already highly mature. This means that it can be difficult for companies present in deodorants to generate high sales growth, while there is little chance of major changes being seen in the established leading brands, distribution trends or prevailing consumer preferences. However, the number of brands in the category is c...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Maturity of Demand Continues To Suppress the Category's Overall Growth Potential
- the Health and Wellness Trend To Continue Influence the Main Trends in Deodorants
- Few Changes Expected Are Expected in the Prevailing Trends Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Stability in the Competitive Environment and Entrenched Positions of Incumbent Leaders Present Barriers To Entry
- Numerous New Products Are Seen in Men's Deodorants in 2018
- Higher Quality Products With Added Value Set To Be the Most Successful
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economy, Rising Income Levels and Freer Spending All Support Sales Growth
- Sales of Natural and Organic Products Continue To Gather Pace
- Major Multinationals Remain in the Lead Despite the Increasingly Stiff Challenge From Emerging Local Players
- New Product Development in 2018 Focuses on Natural Products Offered by Local Players
- Few Major Changes Expected Over the Forecast Period, With Sales Set To Continue Rising Slowly But Steadily
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources