Deodorants in Latvia
Deodorant sprays used to be very popular in Latvia but in recent years have lost ground to other formats such as roll-ons, creams and sticks, although the latter two remained very small categories in 2017, largely due to a limited number of products. Deodorant creams, however, is expected to be the only category to register positive, albeit marginal, value growth at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period, primarily due to being seen as a healthier format. Nevertheless, deodorant sprays wi...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN LATVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorant Creams Slightly Gaining Ground
- Rise of Premium Deodorant Brands
- Health Concerns To Shape Future New Product Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Continue To Dominate the Category
- Local Manufacturers Have A Minor Presence in Deodorants
- Online Sales of Deodorants To Rise Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Latvian Beauty and Personal Care Witnessing A Shift Towards the Premium Segment
- Smaller Players Focus on Niches, Leaving the Mass Segment To Global Brands
- Latvian Manufacturers Showing Some Ambition With Their New Product Developments
- Counterfeit Products Pose A Threat To the Premium Segment
- Future Growth To Depend on New Product Development and the Use of Digital Tools
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources