Deodorants in Italy
With increasingly hectic lifestyles, Italians are looking for convenient solutions that allow them to save time and make their life easier. This trend is favouring deodorant sprays and roll-ons, which are perceived as being easier to apply and more time saving compared to other deodorant types. Spray and roll-on deodorants are set to record the highest volume CAGRs, with sprays in particular expected to continue to account for the bulk of sales of deodorants.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Italians Will Continue To Opt for Convenience
- Aluminium-free Deodorants Remain High in Demand
- Other free From Formulations Will Be Increasingly Valued
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever's Dove Remains the Leader
- Other Leading Players Respond To Demand for Alcohol- Or Aluminium-free and Other Types of Deodorants Reflecting the Health and Wellness and Natural Trends
- Innovation Expected To Remain A Key Growth Driver
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Record Growth in 2018
- the Natural Trend Further Impacts Most Product Areas
- Companies Owned by Multinationals Lead, With L'Oréal Confirming Its Leadership
- New Product Developments Opting To Be More Natural, Clean, Ethical and Multitasking
- Beauty and Personal Care Set To Be Characterised by Growing Polarisation
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources