Deodorants in Israel
Due to the high prices of deodorants, consumers in 2019 were turning to alternative purchasing methods. Deodorants are considered a necessity by most consumers, especially in the warm climate, and as the population continues to grow, sales of deodorants grow with it. However, consumers are finding ways to buy deodorants by less expensive means. These include purchasing products overseas, buying products through e-commerce, and buying products on sale. Travelling overseas has become more popular...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Israel report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity, Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Israel
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- As consumers search for lower prices, regulations by the Ministry of Economy impact price-points for deodorants in 2019
- Players release sport-orientated products in 2019, as consumers begin to increase their physical activities
- Unilever leads the landscape in 2019, as Old Spice re-enters and L'Oréal releases its Men Expert line
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within deodorants
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Growth in 2019 is driven by dermocosmetic products, however, the industry is challenged by consumers purchasing items abroad
- S Schestowitz Ltd leads the landscape in 2019, improving its position by acquiring several fragrances from Lilit Cosmetics
- Growth will be driven by mass beauty and personal care products across the forecast period, as consumers interest in ingredients shapes product innovations
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources