Deodorants in Ireland
Depilatories is expected to see reasonable retail value growth over the forecast period, although growth is predicted to slow down compared to the review period. This is largely expected as consumer confidence continues to improve and consumers return to salons for hair removal as opposed to doing it at home. Laser hair removal is also expected to become more common and affordable, which will also inhibit the sales of depilatories further.
Euromonitor International's Depilatories in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Depilatories market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for natural To Drive Sales Growth
- Sprays To Remain the Largest Category
- Brexit Will Be A Challenge for Manufacturers, Particularly UK Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Dove and Dove Men + Reformulations Help Strengthen Unilever's Dominance
- Allegro Ltd, Which Distributes Nivea, Is One of the Fastest-growing Players
- Growing Demand for Natural Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Disposable Income Levels Rising and Benefiting Sales of Beauty and Personal Care
- An Post's Addresspal Eases Cross-border Shopping
- L'oréal (uk) Ltd Is the Leading Player With Strength in Both Premium and Mass
- Innovation Remains A Key Driver of Growth
- Sales Set To Continue To Grow Despite the Challenge of Brexit
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources