Deodorants in India
Deodorants is fragmented, with many well-established brands such as Fogg, Engage and Nivea offering deodorants at similar price points. Due to this, brand loyalty amongst consumers continues to remain low, with demand being driven by deodorants that offer the best value for money. As more companies offer lucrative discounts and buy-1-get-1-free offers, competition has only intensified in recent years. On the back of growing competition, deodorant manufacturers are increasing their advertising an...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in India
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Brand Loyalty Remains A Key Concern for Deodorant Manufacturers
- Convenience and Penetration Spark the Introduction of Pocket Deodorants
- Deodorant Roll-ons Remains Relatively Niche
- Competitive Landscape
- Vini Cosmetics Remains the Leader in the Category
- Domestic and International Companies Launch Innovative Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Complete Transition To the Gst Allows Companies To Bring the Focus Back on Consumers
- Manufacturers Launch Smaller Pack Sizes To Promote Trials and Convenience
- Multinational Players Sustain Leadership Position Despite Competition From Niche Brands
- Premiumisation Through Collaboration and Curation To Enhance Brand Image
- Internet Retailing Serves As A Platform for Niche Players Seeking To Expand Consumer Reach
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources