Deodorants in Hong Kong, China
In 2017, demand for deodorants remained steady and healthy in Hong Kong. As daily essentials, purchases are largely derived from local residents, thus sales are relatively immune to and less influenced by the impact of mainland Chinese shoppers. Consumers’ awareness of body odour and its positive/negative impact in social situations make deodorants daily essentials for personal hygiene.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorant Roll-ons Grows Rapidly, While Spray Type Still Generates Larger Sales
- Scent Diversification Helps Deodorants Steal Sales From Fragrances
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Hong Kong Ltd Leads Company Sales; Nivea Remains Number One Brand
- Deodorants From Super Premium Beauty Brands Hold Potential As Small Luxuries
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sales Recovered in 2017 Following the Rebound in Mainland Chinese Tourist Inflows
- Air Pollution and Daily Stress Boost High-concentrate Solutions and Natural Care
- L'oréal Hk Ltd and Estée Lauder Hk Ltd Lead Value Sales
- Key Developments: Propolis, Fluid Sunscreen, Roll-on Perfumes and Hair Colourants
- Positive Sales Outlook, With Direct Travel Links To Mainland Opening Soon
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources