Deodorants in Greece
Deodorants recorded increasing value sales during 2019 and this positive trend can be attributed mainly to the relaxation of promotional intensity in the category. Earlier in the review period, 1+1 offers and heavy price discounts were commonplace in the category and this obviously took its toll on value growth rates. In addition, the rising penetration of higher-priced, more sophisticated products supported value growth in the category during 2019. It should also be noted that sales of deodoran...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity, Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Greece
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Growth driven by less promotional activity as sprays and roll-ons dominate sales
- Elais Unilever lead sales in deodorants as GR Sarantis remains the top local player
- Innovation remains an important element of deodorants in Greece
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within deodorants
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Stable and sustainable growth a sign of economic recovery and rising spending
- Folli Follie restructuring creates opportunities for agile players
- Steady and stable growth expected as recovering economy boosts demand
- CHART 1 eauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 eauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources