Deodorants in Georgia
The performance of deodorants is expected to remain positive as it still has significant room for growth. The availability of deodorants continued to rise, as not all distribution channels offered them, especially in rural areas. In a situation when the assortment within grocery retailers can still expand, deodorants will also gain a wider presence in remote areas of Georgia. It remains a matter of changing habits for some consumers to start using deodorants, especially considering that signific...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hot Climate Helps Maintain Growth and Further Development
- Probable Obstacle To Growth
- Unit Prices Expected To Be Stable Over Forecast Period Unless Devaluation Reappears
- Competitive Landscape
- Wide Portfolio Sustains Leadership
- Regardless of Narrow Targeting, Beiersdorf's Nivea Ranks Second in Brands
- Emerging Modern Formats of Store-based Retailing Compete With Direct Sellers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Factors Contributing To Positivity of Beauty and Personal Care in Georgia
- Stability of Currency Rate Benefits Premium Products
- Three Distinct Leaders of Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- Returning Popularity of Premium Products Due To New Development
- Forecast Period Expected To Bring Continued Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources