Deodorants in Finland
Finns have traditionally opted for roll-on deodorants and their selection has been better than for other deodorant types. Although other areas of deodorants have become more attractive to consumers, roll-ons still accounted for well above half of the sales value in Finland in 2017. However, value sales of roll-on deodorants started declining in 2016, mainly due to more new products entering other areas of deodorants (sprays, creams and sticks). At the same time roll-ons did not see any major lau...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN FINLAND
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mature Roll-on Deodorants Will See Declining Growth Rates in the Forecast Period
- Deodorant Sticks and Creams Are Still Relatively Small But Have Strong Growth Potential
- If Well Positioned, Premium Deodorants Have Opportunities To Gain Share
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Unilever Finland and Beiersdorf Account for Almost Half of Sales
- Local Herbina Brand by Berner Gains Share During the Review Period
- Private Label Share Shrinking, Whilst Sales of Fragrance Extensions and Natural Brands Are Expected To Grow
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Boundary Between Premium and Mass Categories Becomes Blurred in Beauty and Personal Care
- After A Poor Performance During the Review Period, Beauty and Personal Care Rebounds in 2017
- Intense Competition Continues To Have An Impact on Unit Prices
- Natural Features Are Penetrating the Mass Category
- Growth Expected in the Forecast Period, But Value Will Be Undermined by Intense Competition
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources