Deodorants in Costa Rica
As a result of the rising offer of brands within deodorants that leverage on different types of functional and aspirational claims, the offer of these products in Costa Rica continued to grow in 2017 through specialisation. There was a vast assortment of products that focused on providing added value to local consumers, including longer-lasting protection, anti-stain alternatives and clinical-strength results. Other types of relevant selling points include moisturising effects in the case of wom...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Additional Segmentation and Product Specialisation Characterise Deodorants in 2017
- Convenience and Multiple Performance Claims Continue To Set the Pace
- Good Development Opportunities for Natural-based Deodorants Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Traditional International Players Maintain Their Competitive Edge During 2017
- New Product Launches Find Room Based on Presentation and New Fragrances
- Natural Products Anticipated To Appeal To Higher-end Younger Consumers Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Further Focus on Specialisation and Segmentation
- Natural Ingredients Are the Major Trend Within Beauty and Personal Care in 2017
- New and Traditional Players Continue To Focus on Targeting Mid-income Consumers
- Walmart's Private Label Line Increases Its Presence Across Most Categories, While the Local Player Bioland Gains Additional Momentum Through Natural-based Products
- masstige Products Focused on Mid-income Millennials Are Expected To Gain Momentum Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources