Deodorants in China
Deodorants are a tough sell in China due to cultural and biological differences between China and Western countries. While in the West sweating in a social context is stigmatised, the Chinese generally take a much more positive attitude towards it. In China, perspiration is perceived to provide a range of benefits, including boosting immunity, enhancing memory, rejuvenating skin and detoxing. To many Chinese, sweating is a natural part of the metabolism and should not be blocked. Moreover, China...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in China
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorants Still Niche Due To Cultural and Biological Factors
- Sports Craze Supports Development of Deodorants in China
- Deodorant Sprays Are Showing Sharp Growth Among All
- Competitive Landscape
- the Market Is Dominated by International Brands
- Unilever Maintains the Lead in the Chinese Deodorants Category
- Pop-up Store Arouses the Resonance of Young Consumer Groups
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Positive Performance Supported by A Range of Factors
- New Hi-tech Retailing Enhances Emphasis on Experience
- Competition Intensifying in Beauty and Personal Care
- Technology Breakthroughs Contribute To Improved Efficacy of Upgraded Products
- Significant Growth Is Anticipated Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources