Deodorants in Chile
Deodorants is a largely mature category and there was little space for further innovation for mass brands by 2019. Sales were also increasingly driven by price promotions, with price competition further hindering current value growth. Chileans remained highly price-sensitive consumers when buying deodorants, with price-sensitivity further increasing in 2019 due to economic uncertainty. New scents, antiperspirant benefits and 48hr protection were standard for most players by the end of the review...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity, Plucker.Process.Domain.Entities.ProductEntity.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in Chile
- Euromonitor International
- July 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- PRE-COVID-19 PERFORMANCE
- Price competition and impact of social unrest hinder sales growth in 2019
- Dermocosmetics and environmentally-friendly deodorants offer pockets of growth in 2019
- Unilever remains strong leader despite competition from niche brands and direct selling players in 2019
- 2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within deodorants
- Recovery and opportunities
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
- COVID-19 country impact
- Social unrest poses challenges for retailers and beauty and personal care players in 2019
- Consumers increasingly scrutinise players and become more demanding in 2019
- Ongoing economic uncertainty likely to constrain sales growth in forecast period
- CHART 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2017-2024
- CHART 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2016-2024
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources