Deodorants in Bulgaria
Despite being a mature category, deodorants continues to grow, driven by increased awareness of personal hygiene and stressful and dynamic lifestyles in urban areas. Prolonged and hot summer seasons further benefitted the category’s sustained growth in the review period. The populations in Bulgarian cities, especially the capital, are growing due to increasing employment opportunities and better incomes. This creates demand for personal hygiene products to meet the needs of the increased number...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN BULGARIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorants' Growth Driven by Dynamic Urban Lifestyles
- Fusion Experience in Deodorants Driving Innovation Trends
- Instant Visual Engagement Is Key Success Factor To Boost Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Dove Continues To Drive Overall Strong Performance in Deodorants
- Playboy's Outstanding Performance
- Increasing Pressure on Local Producers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Stable Increase in Household Consumption in Bulgaria Benefits Beauty and Personal Care
- Green Light for green Cosmetics
- Concentration of Beauty and Personal Care Sales in Large Chained Retailers
- Products Increasingly Tailored To Individual Personality and Dynamic Lifestyle of Urban Consumers
- Digitalisation Trends Have Growing Impact in Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources