Deodorants in Bosnia-Herzegovina
During 2017 deodorants in Bosnia-Herzegovina record the weakest value growth since 2013. Some of it has to do with growing disposable income among consumers, who are returning to fragrances, but it is important to recognise that big deodorant formats are mature with little room for further expansion of the consumer base. Manufacturers are dealing with this issue in different ways and one of the most effective recent examples is that by a niche player Lush doo, which specialises in all-natural pr...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- As Deodorants Is Increasingly Mature, Manufacturers Turn To Niches
- the Link Between Deodorants and Fragrances
- Deodorant Creams Records the Strongest Growth in Deodorants
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Dominate Deodorants
- the Adidas Brand Records Strong Growth As Coty Inc Focuses on Physically Active Consumers
- Private Label Remains Negligible in Deodorants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Supportive Macroeconomic Environment Boosts Stability
- Shift Towards Internet-enabled Marketing Platforms
- the Top 10 Players in Beauty and Personal Care Are All International Players
- Back To Basics, All-natural and Pharmacy-exclusive Products Are the Most Popular Positionings for New Product Developments in Beauty and Personal Care
- Macroeconomic Factors Positively Affect Demand for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources