Deodorants in Bolivia
In Bolivia, companies in the deodorants market suffered decreased sales during 2021 because of the illegal market. This is the second year that sales of deodorants have decreased. During 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic reduced consumption because of home seclusion and restrictions on retailers to operate and consumers to circulate. During 2021, consumption of deodorants increased through illegal sales, with products smuggled from Argentina. The devaluation of the Argentinian peso has increased illeg...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Deodorants in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- May 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DEODORANTS IN BOLIVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Smuggling of cheaper products impacts sales of deodorants in 2021
- Less impacted by smuggling, direct selling gains share in deodorants
- Sales of Axe deodorant brand decrease among younger consumers due to smuggled products
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Deodorants in cream format and in small package presentations are expected to keep increasing in sales during the forecast period
- Companies expected to continue innovating to push sales of deodorants
- Direct selling will push its sales by innovation in its portfolio of deodorants
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2021-2026
- BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE IN BOLIVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Beauty and personal care in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for beauty and personal care?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources