Deodorants in Bolivia
Bolivian consumers from middle- and upper-income households use deodorants as part of their daily grooming routine. This segment is aware of new launches and is very receptive to innovative products and promotional activities. Young people and the working class are the main groups that companies concentrate their sales on. To promote their brands, companies are looking to generate an empathy with consumers, getting closer to their lifestyles and specific needs. For example, long-lasting effect w...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Deodorants Is Expanding Through Innovation and Personalisation of Products
- Price Convenience Benefits Spray Deodorants
- Expansion of Middle Class Benefits Sales of Deodorants
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Andina Positioned First in Deodorants Thanks To Wide Portfolio
- Procter & Gamble Focuses Product Portfolio on Men's Segment
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows But at Less Dynamic Rate Than Previous Years
- Beauty and Personal Care Growth Based on Middle Class Expansion
- Multinational Companies Lead Beauty and Personal Care
- Companies Are Creating Awareness by Continuous Innovation in Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Has Promising Future in Bolivia
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources