Deodorants in Azerbaijan
Deodorants continue to see seasonal demand in Azerbaijan, mostly being used during the summer. Deodorants thus have significant room for growth with rising consumer awareness, increasing availability of the products and extended product variety supporting sales. Demand for deodorants is rising in Azerbaijan, due to consumers’ hectic lifestyles as well as increased attention being paid to physical appearance. More men have started using deodorants, in response to global trends. However, over the...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Supported by Wider Availability Deodorants Grew in Current Terms During 2017
- Deodorants in Spray Form Lead Due To Conservatism of Local Consumers
- Deodorants To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Brands Benefit From Global Recognition and Active Advertising
- International Brands Continue To Lead Sales
- Development of Modern Retailing Supports A Wider Product Assortment
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Beauty and Personal Care Grows in 2017, Driven by Rising Prices of Imported Products
- Beauty and Personal Care Maturing, With Growing Availability of Products, Driven by Rapid Development of Modern Retailing
- International Players Led Beauty and Personal Care
- New Product Launches Target Eastern Beauty Perceptions
- Beauty and Personal Care To Flourish Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources