Deodorants in Austria
With ever increasing health and wellness awareness, consumers are focusing more and more on personal hygiene. This has led to an increasing number of people opting for deodorants, not just for use at home, but also increasingly on-the-go, especially at work. In addition, many consumers combine spray and stick deodorants, keeping one product at home and carrying another in their bag for on-the-go usage. While deodorants come in various shapes and sizes, deodorant sprays and sticks remain the most...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Personal Hygiene Awareness Boosts Sales
- Deodorants Vs Antiperspirants - Demand for Natural Products Increases
- Growing Demand for More Convenient Smaller Pack Sizes
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Competition Between Leading Global Producers
- Private Label Ranges Lack Sophistication and Quality
- Natural Products and Innovative Fragrances To Gain Popularity
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance in 2017
- Natural Products Perform Well, With Vegan Becoming the New Organic
- Big Global Players Continue To Lead, While Private Label Registers Losses
- Strong Focus on New Product Launches
- Prolonged Fierce Competition To Impact Value Sales
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources