Deodorants in Argentina
Argentinians have a high per capita consumption of deodorants and are above the average for Latin America, but without a doubt the most preferred category is deodorant sprays. Consumers have a clear preference for deodorant sprays, which results in its consumption comfortably exceeding that of any other format. This preference is due to the use of deodorant sprays being traditional. Despite this, in the review period the format lost some ground to options such as roll-on deodorants and deodorant...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Argentinians Prefer Deodorant Sprays But Deodorant Roll-ons and Deodorant Pumps Grow Through Direct Selling
- Wholesale Supermarkets Gain Ground As Consumer Habits Change
- Ecological Packaging Is Already Available in the Gondolas
- Competitive Landscape
- Santiago Sáenz SA Acquires La Fármaco Argentina SA
- Private Label Producer Dia Could Become An Important Player
- Additional Benefits Are Offered To Attract Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Volume Sales of Beauty and Personal Care Fall for the Third Year in A Row
- A Change in Consumer Behaviour Favours the Other Grocery Retailers Channel
- Direct Selling Companies Become Multichannel
- Launching Products With Natural Ingredients Is Key To Attracting Consumers
- Very Favourable Outlook for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources