Deodorants in Algeria
Deodorants is expected to show healthy growth over the forecast period, underpinned by the hot climate, increasing urbanisation and the continuous use of deodorants as substitutes for fragrances, especially given the predicted decline in consumer spending power. Deodorant sales should also see positive growth because of an increasing population and because more consumers will consider deodorants an essential part of acceptable personal hygiene. In addition, deodorants will continue to be commonl...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DEODORANTS IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Positive Performance Is Expected for Deodorants in Algeria
- Expected Growth Slowdown for Deodorants Over the Forecast Period
- Deodorant Sticks Sees Fastest Growth But Sprays Is Expected To Remain Dominant
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Algeria Remains the Category Leader in Algeria
- Imported Deodorant Brands Are Losing Ground
- Domestically Produced Brands Are Consolidating Their Value Shares
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Demographic Trends and Lifestyle Changes Drive Sales
- Challenging Economic Environment Drives Demand for Mass Products
- International Brands Still Dominate But Domestic Players Are Gaining Ground
- Restrictions on Imports Slow Down New Product Launches
- the Outlook Is Positive Despite Economic Challenges
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources