Deodorants in the US
Research into the negative health effects of antiperspirants on body temperature and aluminium on renal function and Alzheimer’s disease is contributing to a niche but growing segment of higher-priced natural and organic deodorants, specifically in deodorant sticks and creams. The launch and expansion of natural deodorants has been noticeable, with natural deodorant brands extending their product lines to bath and shower and skin care. Ingredient formulations centre on the usage of arrowroot pow...
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Deodorants in the US
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Natural Trend Continues
- Deodorant Pumps Sees Frequent Price Promotions and Discounting
- Internet Retailing and Vending Are Areas of Experimentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever Leads Deodorants, Despite Seeing A Slight Drop in Sales
- Unilever Innovates Through Deodorant Sprays, Wipes and Reusable Packaging
- Bath & Body Works Leads Deodorant Pumps; Sister Brand Victoria's Secret Struggles
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Deodorants by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Deodorants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Deodorants by Premium Vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Robust Expansion in Beauty and Personal Care
- Direct-to-consumer Brands Expand and Launch New Products
- Store-based Brands Fight Back by Investing in Internet Retailing and Digitalisation
- Growing Ingredients Awareness Highlights the Health and Wellness Trend
- Regulation Will Impact Sun Care; But Could Affect the Broader Industry
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources