Other Dairy in Lithuania
Fromage frais and quark is registering growth in Lithuania. Flavoured fromage frais and quark has historically struggled, but has recently started to show signs of recovery, though sales remain low. In contrast, plain fromage frais and quark (varske) is demonstrating very good results. It is a popular ingredient for cooking and an even more popular product for athletes and people on diets as it contains high level of proteins.
Euromonitor International's Other Dairy in Lithuania report offers in-depth knowledge of the market at a national level, providing local insight and understanding unavailable elsewhere. In addition to the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, it identifies the leading companies, brands and retail outlets, and assesses the key trends and demographic shifts behind consumer demand and sales growth. How key trends such as health and wellness, sustainability and recovery from the pandemic are shaping the market in <|Year|> directly informs our forecasts to 2026, clearly indicating how the market is expected to change.
Product coverage: Chilled and Shelf Stable Desserts, Chilled Snacks, Coffee Whiteners, Condensed and Evaporated Milk, Cream, Fromage Frais and Quark.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Other Dairy market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Other Dairy in Lithuania
- Euromonitor International
- November 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- OTHER DAIRY IN LITHUANIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Fromage frais is popular
- Sugar a key focus for health-conscious consumers
- Local players lead
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Variable prospects across categories
- Health and wellness to continue to influence product development
- Local dominance
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Other Dairy by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 4 Sales of Other Dairy by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Other Dairy: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Other Dairy: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 7 Distribution of Other Dairy by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Volume 2022-2027
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Other Dairy by Category: % Volume Growth 2022-2027
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Other Dairy by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- DAIRY PRODUCTS AND ALTERNATIVES IN LITHUANIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Dairy products and alternatives in 2022: The big picture
- Key trends in 2022
- Competitive landscape
- Channel developments
- What next for dairy products and alternatives?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dairy Products and Alternatives: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dairy Products and Alternatives: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Distribution of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Dairy Products and Alternatives by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- Summary 1 Research Sources