Daibochi Plastic & Packaging Industry Bhd in Packaging Industry (Malaysia)
Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry Bhd aims to be customer centred and to meet customers’ expectations in terms of product, quality, service and delivery. In addition, the company hopes to expand its customer portfolio and is especially targeting large multinational companies involved in the food and beverage sectors as well as the fast moving consumer goods segment in Southeast Asia.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- DAIBOCHI PLASTIC & PACKAGING INDUSTRY BHD IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (MALAYSIA)
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry Bhd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry Bhd: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Daibochi Plastic and Packaging Industry Bhd by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning