Credit Cards in Ukraine
Despite numbers of ATM terminals and payment cards diminishing in 2017, the total number of card transactions, online payments and transfers increased. The number of credit payment cards decreased, although this trend omitted credit cards. Numbers of both personal and commercial credit cards increased in 2017. Consumers became increasingly accustomed to using credit cards in their day-to-day activities as the trend towards more frequent use of payment cards continued. Simultaneously, issuing ban...
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in Ukraine report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- COUGH, COLD AND ALLERGY (HAY FEVER) REMEDIES IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Incidence of Pollen Allergies and Asthma Drives Growth
- Combination Products Lead Growth in 2017
- Improving Distribution To Boost Sales of Combination Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Pgt Healthcare Continues To Lead Sales
- Consumers Searching for Instant Relief
- Sales Dominated by International Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Urbanisation and Expanding Middle Class Drive Consumer Healthcare Growth
- Government Continues To Regulate Prices Despite Appeals From Manufacturers
- International Manufacturers Dominate With Trusted Foreign Brands
- Pharmacies Remain Leading Distribution Channel
- Vitamins and Paediatric Consumer Healthcare To Post Robust Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources