Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Vietnam
In the last two years of the review period, air pollution has become very serious in Vietnam, as a result of exhaust fumes from transportation. Over the review period both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi were affected by pollution from more than seven million motorbikes and over 600,000 cars. According to the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment, the high pollution levels affected Vietnamese health very negatively and have led increasingly to irritation symptoms in the eyes, throat and n...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- High and Unabated Air Pollution Significantly Contributes To Respiratory Problems and Drives Demand for Cough, Cold and Hay Fever Remedies
- Trending Demand for Syrup Inspires A Number of New Launches
- Combination Products Continue To Be the Most Popular
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Gains the Lead Over Sanofi-aventis, Boosted by A Respiratory Health Conference Its Parent Company Initiated in 2018
- International Brands Lead for Myriad Reasons, Consumer Trust Being A Major One
- Domestic Company Nam Ha Pharmaceutical Strengthens Its Position in Nasal Sprays, Where It Holds the Dominant Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Strong Economy and Stronger Demand Boost Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare in Vietnam by Higher Double Digits in 2019
- Newly Adopted Government Regulations, Restrictions and Inspections Disrupts the Stability of Dietary Supplements
- Domestic Players Stand Out Among the Many Leading International Players Due To Their Command of Herbal/traditional Products, the Largest Healthcare Category
- in Thriving Economy With Widening Distribution, All Channels Perform Well, With Direct Selling and Internet Retailing Largely Generating the Highest Growth
- Driven by Recurring and Ongoing Factors, Consumer Healthcare Is Set To Post Higher Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources