Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Ukraine
Many Ukrainians do not have a flu vaccine, as in addition to problems with regular supplies of flu vaccines in recent years, many people resist vaccination. This maintains a high level of flu in the country, in addition to more everyday coughs and colds. In the event of catching a cough, cold or flu, Ukrainians typically consider self-medication as the first line of defence. They may try different options, including drinking hot teas, making inhalations, massage, heating plasters and taking OTC...
Euromonitor International's Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic), Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Cough Remedies, Decongestants, Medicated Confectionery, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Pharyngeal Preparations.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-medication Will Continue, As Visiting A Doctor Is Considered A Last Resort
- Growth Not Expected To Be Affected by Government Warnings
- Unhealthy External Factors Contribute To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Fragmentation Continues, Although Leading Brand Sinupret Increases Its Share
- Price Wars Will Contribute Less To Success, Due To Increasing Consideration of Efficacy
- New Product Developments Expected To Ensure Growth in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Economic Recovery Plays A Key Role, With Rising Incomes Boosting Sales
- Strong Self-medication Trend Despite Growing Concerns
- Consumer Health Is A Battlefield for Big Players, Both International and Local
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But Sees A Constant Share Decline
- Despite Challenges, Strong Growth Expected, Boosted by Preventative Medication
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources